Enter Quote Number
- Where We Get Our Timber
- Garden Designers/ Landscapers
- Planning Permission for Sheds
- Planning Permission for Studios
- Purchasing a Garden Shed
- Our Environmental Policy
- Wooden Workshops
- Painted Sheds
- Top 10 Tips
- Garden Workshops
- The Most Of Your Garden Space
- Garden Shed Security
- Make More Space In Your House
- Pros and Cons of Garden Offices
- Ideal for a Model Railway
- Brochure Downloads
- Base Plans
Garden Sheds & Storage Secrets - 4th November 2011
Not enough storage space in your house? Need a little extra space?
Invest in a Garden Shed!
A Garden Shed is an excellent solution to increasing the amount of space you have in the home. Crane Sheds and Summerhouses have an unrivalled collection of top quality Garden Sheds and Summerhouses for you to choose from.
To get the most out of your Garden Shed, and to use the space most efficiently and wisely, here are some top tips for storage:
- Magnetic bars are extremely useful for holding and organising tools
- Turn a toilet paper holder on to its side and use this to hold smaller items such as twine or wire which can often be difficult to find!
- Metal or plastic bins are useful for organising items on shelves
- Add a large hook with a steep angle to hold a hose in place, so it is easy to find and out of the way!
- Add a Potting Bench giving you a tidy working area.
For further information on our range of Garden Sheds, Garden Rooms and Summerhouses, consult the online brochures on the Crane Sheds and Summerhouses website or contact 01553 617124.