Enter Quote Number
- Where We Get Our Timber
- Garden Designers/ Landscapers
- Planning Permission for Sheds
- Planning Permission for Studios
- Purchasing a Garden Shed
- Our Environmental Policy
- Wooden Workshops
- Painted Sheds
- Top 10 Tips
- Garden Workshops
- The Most Of Your Garden Space
- Garden Shed Security
- Make More Space In Your House
- Pros and Cons of Garden Offices
- Ideal for a Model Railway
- Brochure Downloads
- Base Plans
Get Out into the Garden - 2nd August 2011
The recent warm temperatures make it very tempting to spend all your time out in the garden. Crane Sheds and Summerhouses can help you do this very happily as we offer a range of Garden Sheds, Summerhouses and Garden Studios and have something for every taste and every occasion.
If you have too much to do to even think about spending time out in the garden, we have a unique garden building design that will allow you to be productive whilst enjoying your garden surroundings!
Crane Sheds and Summerhouses offer the following range:
- Classic Sheds – Our sheds are fully treated inside and out, with a light oak preservative against woodworm and fungi.
- Garden Studios & Offices – A perfect place to work or study.
- Workshops – A range of workshops made to the highest standards.
- Timber Garages – A secure structure to store those extra essentials, making more space in your home.
- Summerhouses – A splendid place to simply sit and relax.
- National Trust Garden Sheds – Traditional Garden sheds inspired by heritage buildings within National Trust estates.
Explore our website for further information or contact 01553 617124.